We are a Biblical, Creedal, Lutheran Congregation….
We focus on people knowing the peace and the power of the Cross!
We believe that the Bible is the authoritative word of God and that it reveals for us the truth about the human situation and God’s solution for it.
Our teachings are drawn from the Bible. Our people are encouraged to read and understand the Bible for themselves.
Our teachings focus on Jesus. He is truly God and man, and he is the one and only hope for new and eternal life with God. Through the unique life, death and resurrection of Jesus we have rescue from sin, death and the power of the devil.
We confess the creeds of the Church: the Apostles’, Nicene and Athanasian Creeds. Our congregation is rooted in the historic teachings of the Christian Church. Specifically we believe that:
- The Triune God is the one true and living God,
- God created the heavens and earth,
- Jesus is the only way to be saved,
- We are saved by grace through faith,
- Angels and demons exist,
- God and his Church love sinners and want them rescued.
- There is a final and eternal separation from God for those who reject him.
- There is a final and eternal resurrection to life with God for those who believe in Jesus.
We follow the historical confessions of Lutherans. We are firmly and joyfully connected with the heritage that accented scripture alone, grace alone and faith alone. We hold to the understanding that God works through his Word and his Sacraments to draw us and keep us in faith. We eagerly engage in worship that embraces the traditions of the past while engaging the people of today.
For more information follow this link to The Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod Belief and Practices page.