Just a reminder that we will not have a regular Lenten service tonight but I will deliver a presentation based on the recent trip to Israel that Kathy and I took.
Included in the presentation will be these parts:
1) Geography affects everything in Israel
2) Israel today: complex!
3) Engineering marvels then and now
4) What first century Nazareth might have looked like
5) Of water and desert...
6) The food is mmm good!
7) The 15 mile ministry circle around Capernaum
8) A favorite place: the new Roman Catholic Church in Mandala
9) Holy Week with Jesus
Time will be given for questions at the end of the presentation.