- ILC is returning to our normal communion schedule, namely providing the Lord's Supper on the 1st and 3rd Sunday. However, extra measures have been taken under the leadership of our Elders. Specifically, we have purchased individual self-contained communion sets for each person who will be receiving the Lord's Supper. Many other LCMS churches and other Christian churches are benefitting from the work of World Communion Cups. Here is the link to their company. https://wccups.com/ We have purchased the wine and wafer sets, with a small number of juice and wafer sets for those who cannot take wine. Look for follow up information on how those who attend next weekend will receive the Lord's Supper.
- What about those who are uncomfortable being in the building? The Lord's Supper will be offered in a drive through system during two time periods next Sunday morning: 9:45-10:30 a.m and 12:15-1 p.m. There will be a short liturgy which will last 2-3 minutes; those receiving the Lord's Supper will use the same individual sets as those communing in the church building.
- Signup Genius will be used once again for the worship services. Additionally, it will be important for those desiring to have drive through communion to make use of Signup Genius in order that we can know the number of those communing and provide the best support possible.
- July 1st, Wednesday morning, 10:30-11:30 a.m. a new study, entitled Life Together, will begin in the sanctuary. Please wear a mask and bring $15 to purchase the book, Life Together. Those uncomfortable attending but wanting to participate should call the church office to get a copy of the book, as well as the study document the class will be using. We hope to tape the class.
- Regarding taping, live streaming, and other technology issues, thank you for demonstrating patience, support, and encouragement. We continue to work very hard to improve in these areas; it's not as easy as you might think.
Christ is risen. He's risen indeed. Alleluia! A blessed evening in His life to you and your loved ones.
"knowing and sharing the joy of salvation through Jesus Christ"
your pastor jeff